Would you be interested in becoming a Trustee of Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust?
We are seeking someone with significant experience working in senior leadership roles within a Local Authority, with knowledge of policy development and political advocacy, especially in relation to development planning.
The Trustee role (which is a voluntary role) involves:
- Ensuring that Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust (GWT) has a clear vision, mission and strategic direction and is focused on achieving these
- Being responsible for the performance of GWT and for its culture
- Ensuring that GWT complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Acting as guardian of GWT’s assets, both tangible and intangible, taking all due care over their security, deployment and proper application
- Ensuring that GWT’s governance is of the highest possible standard