Fundraising Team Leader - Hemel Hempstead & Berkhamsted Branch
1 day left
- Long Term
A bit about this role:
As a charity we are able to help thousands of cats each year thanks to the generous donations we receive from members of the public. Our fundraising team leaders have the exciting and varied role of inspiring our fundraising volunteers to plan and deliver local fundraising events. Using their passion and imagination, they oversee a small team of fundraising volunteers who come together to raise the vital funds needed to cover costs such as veterinary bills and food. Our fundraising team leaders support their team of volunteers in all aspects of their roles, making sure our volunteers are happy, confident and supported.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Supporting and encouraging a team of fundraising volunteers
- Planning fundraising events and activities with your team
- Allocating tasks before and during fundraising events
- Keeping financial records from fundraising events
- Encouraging and promoting a professional image of Cats Protection
- Following policies and guidelines and ensuring licences and permits are obtained for events
What are the benefits to you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by helping raise funds and awareness through organising local events. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Great people skills and the ability to bring out the best in others
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and delegate
- An appreciation of the importance of handling money and charity resources responsibly
- Fine-tuned communication skills and a passion for engaging with people within your local community
- Basic IT skills to use Cats Protection systems - training and support can be provided
- Committee volunteers need to be aged 18+