Online Fundraising Volunteer - Gloucester & Cirencester Branch
A bit about this role
As a charity we are only able to help thousands of cats and kittens each year thanks to the donations we receive from generous members of the public. Our online fundraisers help our volunteer groups raise vital funds by organising online sales of goods, using social media to encourage donations and any other innovative ways to raise funds they can think of! Making a difference can mean as little as raising 18p, which is enough to feed one cat in our care for a day.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Organising online donations and selling products to raise funds
- Raising funds through social networking sites and websites
- Asking for pledges and raising awareness of how donated funds are used at Cats Protection
- Sharing fundraising ideas and putting these ideas into practice
What are the benefits to you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by using your online skills to raise funds to help cats in your local community. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with
- Good IT skills
- Good understanding of spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Willingness to be part of a team
- The ability to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of online fundraising (would be an advantage)