A bit about this role
As a charity we receive numerous enquiries on a daily basis from members of the public related to cats and feline welfare. Our enquiries volunteers are part of a passionate team of volunteers that help Cats Protection signpost and manage these enquiries. They help our feline friends answering questions from members of the public, providing advice and signposting queries to other volunteers and staff if needed.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Responding to enquiries from members of the public
- Communicating with others and proving information in response to queries
- Signposting queries and requests to other team members
What are the benefits to you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by being the link between members of the public and Cats Protection. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Good IT skills
- Listening and communication skills