Cat Adoption Team Leader
7 days left
- Long Term
- Without the passionate and committed teams of volunteers across Cats Protection we wouldn’t be able to help the thousands of cats and kittens each year that rely on us for help. Life in a rescue environment is never ideal for any cat compared to a loving home. Our Cat Adoption Team Leaders support cat homing and as part of this they may lead a team of volunteer home visitors who collectively play an important part in matching our feline friends with their new families. Our Cat Adoption Team Leaders support their team of volunteers in all aspects of their roles, making sure our volunteers are happy, confident and supported.
- What can you expect to be doing?
- Acting as the main point of contact within the branch for cat adoption enquiries via email / telephone and social media
- Supporting the adoption process through either homefinder questionnaires or a small team of home visitors
- Liaising closely with other branch volunteers to ensure information on cats being helped is correct and up to date
- Following up on any post-adoption queries
- Play an active part in the branch committee, being part of the branch team leading on cat adoption information and updates
- Collaborating with the Cat Welfare Team Leader to ensure the highest standards of cat care are applied in line with Cats Protection policy and procedures