WaterAid Office Volunteer - Just Water
Want to use your skills in fundraising to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
The main purpose of this post is to support the Senior Community Fundraising Officer in maximising WaterAid’s income from its annual fundraising activity, Just Water while ensuring all event participants receive brilliant supporter care.
This is a fun supporter facing role and will suit someone who thrives in a busy environment, enjoys dealing with multiple supporters daily, has strong written and verbal communication skills and administrative skills.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire supporters and communicate the difference their support makes.
- Experience of working in an office environment, using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent administration skills, with a close attention to detail.
- Endless enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work.
- Excellent team working skills.
See the role description for full details of the role.
Please note: If you are from a country outside of the UK, you'll need to check whether your visa allows you to volunteer. We advise that you contact the UK Borders and Immigration Agency to find out. WaterAid is not able to sponsor volunteer visas.
To be considered, please email your CV with a cover letter (both no longer than 1 page long) explaining why you think you’re suitable for this role to CorinneStone@wateraid.org
Closing date: Sunday 31st October (midnight)