Marketing and/or Social Media Administrator
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to work for 4 months on a volunteer basis with our small marketing team. Based at home you will help create and implement an exciting integrated marketing campaign, using both new and traditional media channels to grow our business and help charities across the UK.
We share spaces where good causes can thrive – and offer guidance on how to make the most of unused space in an ethical manner.
An example of our work can be seen in the YouTube video below, an empty ex-Debenhams in Wandsworth was transformed into a Rainbow Rising charity hub.
We believe in empowering people from the get-go and that everyone has a voice. We expect you to have an opinion and value that but also be a good team player. We are looking for individuals who wants to gain real hands-on experience across all marketing channels and disciplines. A person who is versatile and not afraid to have a go but responds well to direction and management. Someone that relishes a new challenge, wants to make an impact, and appreciates the opportunity being offered - where the sky really is the limit. There are however a few essentials:
- You must be a proactive solution provider with the ability to think outside the box
- You should be able to competently explain and communicate your ideas
- You must have excellent writing skills
- You must be numerate and literate
- You must be able to work both at home on your own and at an office within a team to meet often extremely tight deadlines
- You must be organised, a good time manager and time-keeper
- You must have excellent computer skills including, word, excel and photoshop
- You should have good social media skills and understand how to use Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram
- Ideally, you should also be able to use WordPress
This is a unique marketing opportunity, a chance to be involved in a new project from the start that will be beneficial to charities and communities nationwide. The chance to get invaluable experience at all levels across both digital and traditional media: strategy, creative, media and production.
We need to fill various roles so would be delighted to hear from anyone with experience / education in marketing, social media, Wordpress or administration.
Apply for Marketing and/or Social Media Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly