Resourceful Women's Network is looking for volunteers counsellors to join our all-female counselling team!
Second -year + female counselling students are invited to apply for a placement and help us to support women's mental health in Northwest London.
What we offer:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience counselling women aged 18 and over
• Monthly group supervision, you may need to have further supervision at your own cost to comply with BACP guidelines
• Low-cost training workshops (CPD)
• Completion of supervision and agency report for courses
• Experience of counselling agency administration
• A named person who you can speak to in case of disagreement with your Supervisor
• Twice a year meeting with other counsellors and the Coordinatoor.
You will be seeing your clients remotely.
Due to the sensitive nature of our work we will be considering female applicants only for all posts in accordance with the provisions of the Occupational Requirement (Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9 Part 1).
Apply for volunteer Counsellor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly