Sales Support Administrator
Post: Sales Support Administrator
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Partnerships
- Salary: £19-£22K
- 12-month contract, full-time 37 hours per week
- Home based with occasional travel to meetings
Established in 1968, IFIS is a leading international provider of food and health information.
We produce FSTA®, an extensive, human-curated digital database of carefully selected food and health content, which is collated, summarized and indexed for efficient searching. IFIS Collections, a bespoke service for industry professionals, have recently launched. These databases are used by researchers, industry practitioners and students around the world to keep up-to-date with new findings in the sciences of food and health.
Based in Winnersh, Berkshire, IFIS is a not-for-profit organization with an ongoing commitment to learning and development, and a reputation for scientific integrity, accuracy and excellence.
IFIS Publishing is looking for a highly organised and self-motivated Sales Support Administrator for a 12-month fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative and sales support to our small and very busy Sales & Partnerships team.
This position is based at home with occasional travel required to attend meetings within the UK.
A full UK driving license is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive desk research to find names and contact details of individuals at key organisations.
- Inputting data and updating the company CRM system, creating and running reports as and when required.
- Using company sales tools to compile lists of prospects for both the corporate and academic markets worldwide.
- Working with the Head of Sales to create prospecting campaigns to generate new business in both the corporate and academic markets.
- Following up enquiries in a timely manner and providing prospects with compelling product messages to help win new business.
- Identifying suitable partners in the area of membership organisations.
- Other admin/sales support work as and when required.
Previous experience – essential:
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Experience of updating and maintaining excellent CRM records
- Excellent attention to detail
- Inquisitive, tenacious approach to problem solving.
Previous experience - desirable:
- Previous experience of working in a sales support position, helping to drive new business
- An interest in food science/nutrition
Why work for IFIS?
- We are a not-for-profit academic publishing organisation with an ongoing commitment to preserving integrity and accuracy in the fields of food and beverages.
- We support those studying and working in the sciences of food and health by making it easier to access
industry-specific information that can be trusted.
- We aim to further learning and development in the sciences of food and health across the world - especially in areas where access to our resources may be limited.
IFIS is an accredited Investors in People organisation and signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge in 2020, making a public commitment to reducing stigma around mental health and to making sure IFIS is a safe, supportive and open environment.
We are also committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion and eliminating unlawful discrimination for all. As our diversity and inclusion statement and equal opportunity policy illustrate, we are committed to a culture of fairness and respect regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, and any combination of these.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter to Claire Peggs, HR Manager, IFIS Publishing. email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 10th September 2021
Apply for Sales Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly