Social Media Volunteer
Our social media volunteers use their passion and knowledge of social media to promote the activities of local volunteer groups and teams though various channels. Our social media volunteers directly help cats by raising awareness of Cats Protection. A higher profile can help us raise the funds we need for our work, ensure people know they can adopt a cat from us, promote neutering and enable us to share our messages about great cat welfare with as many people as possible.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Promoting the work of Cats Protection through various social media channels, for example Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Gathering information from across the organisation and locally within your team or volunteer group
- Creating content to share via social media and ensuring that content meets with internal and external policies and guidelines
- Scheduling and posting content
- Monitoring activity and responding to comments on social media channels