Community Lost & Found Volunteer - Harrow/Slough Cat Action Team
Unfortunately our feline friends can occasionally stray or get lost, which can be extremely distressing for their owners. Our lost and found volunteers are passionate about reuniting lost cats and bringing families back together. They help cats and their owners by advertising lost cats and providing support, advice and guidance to people searching for their cats.
As a Cats Protection Community Lost & Found Volunteer, you can expect to be:-
- Responding to enquiries from the public about lost and found cats
- Keeping up to date records of lost and founds cats
- Matching cats that are reported lost with those reported found
- Advertising lost and found cats
- Providing help and information to owners about their lost cats