Publicity Team Leader Volunteer
Our publicity team leaders have the important role of supporting a wider team of volunteers. As a team, our publicity and social media volunteers collectively keep members of the public informed of the vital and varied ways we help our feline friends in need through various channels. Raising awareness is crucial to us being able to help the thousands of cats and kittens each year that rely on us. A higher profile can help raise funds, raise awareness of adopting a cat, promote neutering and encourage as many people as possible to learn about feline welfare.
As a Publicity Team Leader Volunteer, you can expect to be:
- Communicating with others including newsletter, social networking, website volunteers and social media
- Advising others on the content of newsletters and web posts
- Interacting with others to make sure information is positive, accurate and consistent
- Liaising with your volunteer group and our National Cat Centre to organise media campaigns
- Responding to local media requests if required