- Long Term
At Cats Protection we help thousands of cats and kittens each year thanks to our dedicated volunteer groups. These groups of passionate individuals all help our feline friends in different ways. They take in stray and abandoned cats and ensure they receive the veterinary care and attention they deserve, help raise funds, promote neutering and help spread cat welfare messages. Our volunteer secretaries provide the support that helps our volunteer groups run smoothly. They make a real difference to the lives of our feline friends by helping maintain positive communications, supporting others, promoting the work of Cats Protection and signposting queries from members of the public.
As a Branch Secretary you can expect to be:-
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Identifying and circulating information
- Supporting the volunteer group in planning activities
- Managing communication between volunteers and staff
- Signposting enquiries to relevant team members