Freelance Nurse Consultant
A Charitable organisation in North West London is looking for a freelance Registered Nurse (RGN) with a bit of time to spare. As a Nurse Consultant, you will be visiting service users in their homes to carry out assessments. The assessments are part of our referral process. We provide Volunteer Befrienders / Health carers to help vulnerable persons who live on their own such as the Elderly, Disabled persons, people with Long-term illnesses, as well as persons with mild Mental Health needs. Service users mainly reside in various locations of West and North West London i.e. within the London Boroughs of Brent, Ealing, Richmond and the environs.
About the Candidate
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN) with a valid NMC pin number
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse
- Previous experience of working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential
- A committed and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work patterns
- Willing to commute to various service users’ addresses
The candidate will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and must also be checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
- £15 per assignment
- Flexible working hours
- Helping support vulnerable persons
- Gain valuable work experience
Please send us your CV and covering letter ASAP. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Apply for Freelance Nurse Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly