Volunteer Business Administration
Community Recycle Cycles is a not-for-profit business based in the heart of one of the Crewe housing estates. We take in donations of bicycles and working with the support of a qualified cycle mechanic, young people and volunteers learn to repair and restore them for sale. The income generated from this work, services and repairs on customer’s bikes is used to maintain the work we do within the local community.
• Work with Directors / Steering Group to provide admin / accounts support.
• Implement admin processes to ensure invoicing, ordering and accounts are managed effectively.
• General admin tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Hours during Wednesday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Minimum 6 hours per month negotiable
What’s In It For You:
• Opportunity to work within a small supportive team, making a difference to the local and wider community.
• Learn about working in a small community, not-for-profit business.
• Meeting and working with warm and friendly, like-minded people.
• Use of facilities to maintain and repair your own bicycle if needed / access to qualified staff.
Why We Want You:
• We want motivated and enthusiastic people who want to give back to the community.
• Supports the aims of this community based business.