• support and inspire participants to help to raise their self esteem and feel good factor
• prepare, manage and properly maintain the session materials, where requested, produce lesson plans for each session, identifying key learning objectives for the session, activities to be undertaken and resources required.
• Liaise with co-facilitators, other volunteers and/or staff lead as necessary: before, during and at the end of the programme session to ensure that quality standards are being met, that volunteer support is used appropriately and service user issues/concerns are recorded for feedback purposes.
• Reflect on own practice and support peer learning.
• Complete all administrative activity required in accordance with CWA guidelines.
• Liaise with key members of staff and service users and act as key contact for referrals to clinic worker, health visitor and legal clinic.
• Ensure that data protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Undertake training and supervision as required.