Cheer Volunteer - Bath Half Marathon
Bath Half Marathon 2019
Cheer on our runners at the Bath Half Marathon on the 17th of March 2019! The ‘Bath Half’, as it’s affectionately known, is one of the most popular city runs in the UK. Runners take on two laps of the traffic-free course through the heart of this stunning World Heritage City. This is a fast and flat course, so it’s perfect for mates who are either seasoned pros or taking on their first half marathon.
What I do
- Spot our runners at the cheer point as they run past us
- Cheer on and encourage our runners
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate our runners to get to the finish line
- Network with other supporters, their friends and family
- Make it a day to remember for our runners
- Help out in the race village marquee and chat to our runners and supporters after the race – a chance to hear their story and they yours.
When? Sunday 17th March 2019 from 9am to 1pm. The race will start at 10am. Where?
Our cheer point will be most probably located along the A367 by Green Park and is also opposite (not the entrance) the Green Park House Accommodation. Our charity marquee will be in the events village.