Cheer Volunteer - Vitality Big Half Marathon
The Vitality Big Half is a new event and will be held for the first time on Sunday 10th March 2019.
This year Prostate Cancer UK will have a team of over 100 runners taking part and raising funds for the charity, so we need you to cheer them on as much as you can. Most runners have their names printed on their vests so we can cheer them by name – a huge boost for any long distance runner!
What I do
- Spot our runners at the cheer point as they run past us
- Cheer on and encourage our runners
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate our runners to get to the finish line
- Network with other supporters, their friends and family
- Make it a day to remember for our runners.
When?- Sunday 10th March 2019 from 9am to 1pm