Volunteer Area Development Manager
We are looking for people to take on the role of Volunteer Area Development Manager in most areas of England, Wales, and Scotland.
This is an exciting and fulfilling role where you will be looking for opportunities to promote TWAM and to raise TWAM’s profile helping us to collect more tools, raise more money to support the work and to attract additional volunteers, It is a very flexible role where ‘what you get out’ depends on ‘what you put in’!
The role is networking, wide ranging and flexible role but some of the things you might do include:
- Putting literature into local churches
- Asking groups such as Rotary if they would like a speaker to come and speak
- Putting on an event to raise money
- Arranging a Tool collection at a local supermarket
- Dealing with enquiries TWAM receives to help support other events being put on in your area
- Working with others within TWAM to build a strong network in the area
This is a great role if you enjoy meeting people and networking. It is helpful if you are a creative thinker. You should be able to show initiative and have the ability to complete the tasks you commit to. You should be organised and reliable and able to respond to queries and requests in a timely manner. You should be a good communicator, polite and helpful and able to express passion in what you do.
We provide a Full induction and volunteer handbook on starting. A named contact whilst you are volunteering and further training as required. You will feel the warm satisfaction of being able to make a difference. A chance to meet new people and learn new skills. A reference if required for a future employer
For more information on this role and other volunteering opportunities with Tools with a Mission, please see our dedicated volunteering website www.timefortwam.uk