Volunteer Admin Support
At our Ipswich Head Office, we have a number of office based opportunities available. These range from general office tasks such as dealing with requests and donations by phone, post, email and face to face to assisting with accounts and Gift Aid returns, helping with Shipping logistics and volunteer recruitment.
These are wide ranging depending on the specific role selected but may include
- Answering the Phone and dealing with queries from TWAM collectors and members
of the public.
- Populating Spreadsheets with details of Shipments
- Responding to letters and emails received
- Processing Donations on our Salesforce CRM Database
- Assisting with Accounts and Gift Aid Returns
- Sending out application forms and requesting references for prospective volunteers
- Sending ‘thank you’ letters to the many people who donate to TWAM.
A friendly personality and able to work well as part of a team. You need to be computer literate and if you are familiar with Microsoft Office, that will be helpful, but you won’t need to be an expert on all the systems we use as training will be provided. You do need to be organised and enjoy a role where every volunteer shift may be different. An eye for detail and being able to produce accurate work is important. If you have previous customer service skills and are used to speaking to people on the phone, that’s a bonus! You also need to be good with spreadsheets if you are looking for an accounts or logistics role and accounts roles will also require a high level of numeracy and ideally previous experience. Finally, due to the nature of these roles, you need to be able to respect confidentiality
More information on the role can be found on our dedicated volunteer recruitment website www.timefortwam.uk