Public Relations Liaison
Summary: Seek to develop and maintain relationships with different local media outlets and contacts in-country. The Public Relations Liaison is responsible for developing and executing an appropriate PR strategy that fulfils local media needs and expectations, as well as insuring accuracy and Mercy Ships brand/messaging alignment.
About the role: The Public Relations Liaison volunteer position, part of the Communications Department, will be located on the Africa Mercy, the world's largest non-governmental hospital ship.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations, or a combination of work experience and education
- French and English fluency required (both written and oral)
- Willing to travel overnight and stay ashore as required.
- African cross-cultural experience preferred.
- International Driver's Permit required, and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
Questions about this information? Send us an email: email@example.com or call 01438 347 480
We recommend all interested applicants to submit an application at least six months in advance of your target service date.
For more information about Mercy Ships UK, please visit www.mercyships.org.uk