The HR Facilitator volunteer position, part of the Human Resources department, will be located on the Africa Mercy, the world's largest charity hospital ship.
Summary: Work in close coordination to proactively guide and support the crew through their service on-board in all areas of HR processes, career planning, and professional development.
About the role: With over 1200 volunteers serving each field service, our Human Resources team on board has a lot of balls to juggle. They work to assist crew with transfers, commitment changes, ensure all crew are working within our policies and protocol, and so much more.
- Undergraduate degree + 2 years full-time, postgraduate employment experience, or equivalent combination of the two
- Strong organisational, planning, and problem solving skills
- Highly detailed
- Ability to learn and work within custom systems and applications
- Strong computer skills
- Professional HR systems experience strongly recommended
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively
Questions about this information? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 347 480
We recommend all interested applicants to submit an application at least six months in advance of your target service date.
For more about Mercy Ships UK, please visit www.mercyships.org.uk