Let's face it. We all need a haircut sometimes! The hairdresser on board is there for the crew to keep them looking sharp.
Summary: You will provide quality hair care for crew members.
The Hair Stylist volunteer position, part of the Hotel Services department, will be located on the Africa Mercy, the world's largest charity hospital ship.
- Completion of hairdressing/beauty therapy course
- Professional hair cutting license and/or certification
- Minimum two years' experience working in a salon, post licensure/certification
- Ability to work with all hair types and textures of hair
- Ability to do colourings, perms, haircuts, and waxing
Questions about this information? Send us an email: email@example.com or call 01438 347 480
We recommend all interested applicants to submit an application at least six months in advance of your target service date.
For more about Mercy Ships UK, please visit www.mercyships.org.uk
Apply for Hairdresser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly