Food Services Manager
Are you interested in coming with your family? This position qualifies for a family cabin on board! Get in touch today to find out more!
The Food Services Manager volunteer position, part of the Food Services department, will be located on the Africa Mercy, the world's largest charity hospital ship.
Summary: Overall in charge of the Food Services department.
About the role:
Our galley team spends every day supplying the crew, day crew, hospital, HOPE Centre, and outpatient families with the food they need to keep on going! We couldn't do what we do without healthy and delicious meals on board.
- Culinary certificate and/or experience cooking for both large and small groups
- Relevant catering qualification such as diploma in Hotel Management, Catering, and Institutional Operations
- Previous management experience preferred
- Conversant in French preferred
- International Driver's Permit required
Questions about this information? Send us an email: email@example.com or call 01438 347 480
We recommend all interested applicants to submit an application at least six months in advance of your target service date.
For more about Mercy Ships UK, please visit www.mercyships.org.uk