Type of opportunity - Befriending, social activity
Opportunity - 4964
Staff need regular assistance with group and one to one activities at RNIB Redhill Community Living Service.
You must be willing to have close contact with people with learning disabilities and complex needs by supporting them in a range of activities. This could be social, academic, creative or more general.
Region - South East
Where based - On Site
Additional location information - RNIB Redhill Community Living Service, Queens House, Philanthropic Road, Redhill RH1 4DZ.
What you will be doing?
- Tasks will be varied depending on the needs of the individual.
- This may include anything from helping with the students shopping, quiz nights, music, outings, to helping them to access local facilities.
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
- Working with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Sighted Guiding Training
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 4 hours Per Event
Criminal Record Check Information - This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.