RNIB Low Vision Support Group Volunteer - CVV Swansea
Type of opportunity - Advice, information and support
Opportunity - 5331
Are you outgoing and confident with the ability to develop relationships?
We are looking for someone to join our team and provide support, information and advice to low vision practitioners and members of our low vision support group.
Region - Wales
Where based - Your Local Area
Additional location information - Swansea: various locations in Swansea.
What you will be doing?
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Respond to questions and concerns
- Making appropriate contributions
- Get to know local practitioners, services and opportunities.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to use your own initiative
- A caring and friendly nature
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- Work with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 2 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.