Type of opportunity - Practical Support
Opportunity - 6517
Are you interested in Gardening?
We are looking for someone to help with a variety of general gardening tasks at Wavertree House, a residential care home for older people with sight loss.
We need you to help us maintain the garden areas for the residents to enjoy.
Region - South East
Where based - Hove: RNIB Wavertree House, Somerhill Road, Hove, BN3 1RN
What you will be doing?
- General gardening tasks
- Keeping the garden tidy
- Repair garden furniture and fences
- Watering grass and plants
- Weeding Sweeping Mowing the lawns
- Pruning plants/shrubs/bushes
What skills and experience are needed?
- Physically fit (carry light loads)
- Reliable and punctual
- Some gardening experience required
- Willingness to work independently
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Meeting new people
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 2 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information - This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.