Customer Panel Representative (Employment and Working Age)
Can you be a voice representing working age people with sight loss?
You will have a chance to join fellow customers in a group which guides and influences employment research and policy.
You will help us to improve the services which enable more people to find and keep work
Region - North East, East of England, Yorkshire/Humber, Scotland, Northern Ireland
Where based - Home Based Additional location information - Home based, but with a commitment to attend one face to face meeting in Judd Street, London, per year.
What you will be doing
- Supporting our national employment campaigns
- Commenting on key research findings and shaping our policy position.
- Helping to keep our guidelines and factsheets up to date and relevant.
- A chance to help with peer support and mentoring
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Work with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 4 hours Per Month
Criminal Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.