Occasional Events Volunteer
Type of opportunity - Fundraising
Opportunity - 9401
We’re looking for someone to provide ad hoc help and support at various events in your local area. You could help with collections for an hour, registering people, giving out leaflets, t-shirts or refreshments, taking part in cheer squads, acting as guides and stewards and exercising guide dogs.This is the perfect opportunity if you have limited availability but still want to get involved.
Region - North East, South West, South East, West Midlands, London, East of England, Scotland
Where based - Your Local Area
What you will be doing?
- Help with bucket collections
- Help organise events
- Build relationships
What skills and experience are needed?
- Good Communication Skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- chance to build a strong community
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 3 hours Per Event
Criminal Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check