RNIB Bookshare Content Administrator - Birmingham
Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 10968
Are you looking for a rewarding administrator role? Could you help us by enabling learners with sight loss or dyslexia to access the educational materials they need?
We are looking for volunteers to support our RNIB Bookshare team by adding reading material to our library.
Region - West Midlands
Where based - On Site
Additional location information - RNIB TouchBase Pears Bristol Road Selly Oak Birmingham B29 6NA
What you will be doing? Assist with a variety of admin tasks, Maintain records and computer files
What skills and experience are needed?
- A knowledge of general admin practices
- Computer Literate
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Good Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and internet
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in an office environment
- New experiences and skills
- A sense of achievement
- Experience working in a National Charity
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 4 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check