Type of opportunity - Advice, information and support Opportunity - 11514
Are you interested in podcasting? In this role you will be working on creating and editing podcast content for the East Midland RNIB Network. There will also be occasional internal and external radio appearances to promote the work of RNIB. This opportunity is only available to applicants with sight loss.
Region - East Midlands Where based - Your Local Area Additional location information - East Midlands. Home / Community based role with the ability to travel independently. What you will be doing?
- Promoting RNIB Connect Service and sharing empowering stories via podcasts and participating in occasional radio interviews.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Effective listening skills Good communication skills
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- New experiences and skills
- A chance to build a strong community
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed - Flexible How often will I be needed - 6 hours Per Month Criminal Record Check Information - This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.
Apply for Podcast Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly