Event Support Volunteer
Do you enjoy being part of your local community? Can you help us raise awareness about RNIB's work? Are you looking for a flexible volunteering opportunity?
We’re looking for volunteers across the East Midlands to provide ad hoc support at events and activities. Roles are varied and could include meeting and greeting, acting as a guide or steward, handing out leaflets, providing refreshments, taking part in cheer squads and collections, registering attendees, talking to members of the public about RNIB and our services and raising awareness of sight loss.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Create a friendly welcome
- Help set up and run activities
- Making teas and coffees
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Provide sighted guiding
- Respond to questions and concerns
Further Info: We need volunteers for events on 2nd, 23rd and 30th March and 12th April 2019
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience in a care setting
- Work with a variety of people Experience working in a National Charity;
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed? - Flexible How often will I be needed - 3 hours Per Week Criminal
Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.
Apply for Event Support Volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly