Donations & Sales Volunteer - Cheshire without Abuse
The role of a Donations and Sales volunteer is pivotal to the support we offer in our accommodation, making sure that clients have all they need to make them feel valued and welcome.
To carry out the following tasks:
• Organise and catalogue donated items and keep a stock inventory
• Prepare room turnover packs for CWA safe accommodation
• Prepare clothing and other donations ready for display and selling on, ie washing & ironing clothing, marking up, etc.
• Help coordinate seasonal gift distribution to clients
• Handle cash from customers.
• Prepare promotional materials, ie promoting sales items.
• Work as part of team with other volunteers and staff members.
• Attend training and other support considered necessary in carrying out the role.
• Uphold CWA policies, including equal opportunities and health & safety.