Type of opportunity - Fundraising
Opportunity - 5385
Could you be our ambassador? We're looking for confident public speakers to talk to a variety of audiences and represent us at local events.
You will engage, inform and inspire others to fundraise or donate to make every day better for blind and partially sighted people.
Region - Yorkshire/Humber
Where based - Your Local Area
Additional location information - Areas local to you, however a willingness to travel on occasions would be helpful.
What you will be doing?
- Being the face of RNIB Group
- Build relationships
- Talk to schools, business and groups
- Attend Cheque Presentatons and events
- Raising Awareness of RNIB Group
What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Friendly, confident and outgoing
- Good verbal communication skills
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 3 hours Per Event
Criminal Record Check Information - This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.