Tech Hub Support - Bristol
Type of opportunity - Technology
Opportunity - 11051
Do you have experience of using assistive and accessible technology?
We'd love you to volunteer regularly at our RNIB base in Bristol. Help local people with sight loss become independent technology users and enjoy the benefits of being online.
You'll work closely with individuals, supporting them to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to get the most out of technology.
Region - South West
Where based - On Site
Additional location information - RNIB Bristol
What you will be doing?
- Support people with IT development
- New technology training
- Assistive Technology Training Working with a member of RNIB staff to deliver technology services
What skills and experience are needed?
- Good communication skills
- Patient approach to training
- Natural tech user
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Work with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
- Work with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed?
Flexible Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information - This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.