Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 10931
Are you friendly, reliable, enthusiastic and good with people?
We need volunteers with great organisational skills to cover our reception area and assist our Visual Impairment and Learning Disabilities day service with admin tasks.
Region - Scotland
Where based - On Site
Additional location information:
Kirkcaldy: RNIB Pathway Service, Fife Sensory Impairment Centre Wilson Avenue, Kirkcaldy, KY2 5EF
What you will be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Maintain records and computer files
- Greeting visitors to the reception area and assisting them with their enquiries
- Ensuring visitors and contractors sign in and out and manage secure entry system.
What skills and experience are needed?
- A knowledge of general admin practices
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- Confident telephone manner
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- Working in an office environment
- Meeting new people
- Work with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed?
Mon am, Mon pm, Tues am, Tues pm, Wed am, Wed pm, Thurs am, Thurs pm, Fri am, Fri pm
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.