Challenge Events Assistant Volunteer - 10913
Type of opportunity - Fundraising
Opportunity - 10913
Want to make a difference in 2019? Join our small and mighty Challenge Events team and help support people living with sight loss.
You’ll be supporting our amazing challenge events participants as they embark on a ‘challenge of a lifetime’ to raise vital funds for RNIB.
Based at our Head office in Kings Cross for 1-2 days a week, you will be working on an array of different tasks and developing many skills, from event planning to fundraising and customer service.
Region - London
Where based - On Site
Additional location information London: RNIB, 105 Judd Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9NE
What you will be doing?
- Help organise events
- Make contact with event participants
- Build relationships
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Replying to emails and making telephone calls
- Managing fundraising stock and materials
- Conducting research on the challenge events sector
- Attending events
- Maintain records and computer files
What skills and experience are needed?
- Friendliness, enthusiasm and reliability
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- IT Skills and access to a PC
- Enjoy being part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Work with a variety of people
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed? Flexible
How often will I be needed?
14 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.
Apply for Challenge Events Assistant Volunteer - 10913
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly