Type of opportunity - Community Support and Campaigning
Opportunity - 11494
Did you realise that by writing a letter, sending an email or contacting your local decision makers such as your MP or local councillors you can make a big difference to your local community?
By being a Key Campaigner with RNIB, you can make a big difference to the lives of blind and partially sighted people, often from the comfort of your own home.
We need you to join our team and help us campaign on national and local issues affecting blind and partially sighted people.
Region - North East
Where based - Home Based
What you will be doing?
- Build local links
- Complete Key Campaign Actions
- Communicate with key national contacts
What skills and experience are needed?
- Effective listening skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to digest information
What will you gain from the role?
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
- Work with people with sight loss
- Experience working in a National Charity
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed - Flexible
How often will I be needed - 4 hours Per Year
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check