RNIB Bookshare Administrator
Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 10934
Use your administrative skills to help children with sight loss. The RNIB Bookshare team needs you to help us provide educational materials for children and young people with sight loss or dyslexia.
Come join us in our central Peterborough office. You will be making a difference to our young learners that can last a lifetime.
Region - East of England
Where based - On Site
Additional location information
Peterborough: RNIB, Floor 1, Midgate House, Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TN
What you will be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Maintain records and computer files
- Create documents and input data
What skills and experience are needed?
- A knowledge of general admin practices
- Computer Literate
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Good Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and internet
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in an office environment
- Work with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
- Experience working in a National Charity
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Ongoing learning and development
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
10 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.