Fundraising Group Member
Type of opportunity - Fundraising
Opportunity - 9305
Do you want to be part of a friendly and vibrant team? Could you help organise events and activities? These could include tea parties, store collections, pub quizzes, raffles or anything else you think would be a fun way to fundraise in your community. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers full of ideas to join a Fundraising Group in your local community.
North West, North East, South West, South East, East Midlands, West Midlands, London, East of England
Where based - Your Local Area
What you will be doing?
- Attending Fundraising Group meetings
- Help organise and manage events
- Being the face of RNIB Group
- Building relationships
With your support we can make a real difference to more people living with sight loss. We will provide you with a Fundraising Tool Kit and ongoing support and advice to ensure your group is a success.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Good organisational skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Work with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.