Patient Experience Questionnaire Volunteer
Type of opportunity - Advice, information and support
Opportunity - 11399
Can you build rapport with people over the telephone and put them at ease?
As a 'Patient Experience Questionnaire' volunteer, you will be telephoning people that have previously received assistance from one of our Eye Clinic Liaison Officers. By providing a high standard of customer care, you will help to improve the delivery of our services to blind and partially sighted people.
Region - West Midlands
Where based - On Site
Additional location information
Birmingham: TouchBase Pears, Bristol Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6NA
What you will be doing?
- Answering and making telephone calls,
- Using IT equipment and systems
- Calling former Eye Clinic Liaison Officer customers to assist them in filling in the questionnaire form.
What skills and experience are needed?
- To support and respond sensitively
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in an office environment
- Work with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.