Network Committee member
Type of opportunity - Trusteeship and Advisory
Opportunity - 11461
Are you affected by sight loss?
We are looking for people who want to help shape our work in the West Midlands.
As a member of our new Network Committee you will help lead and steer our Connect work in the local community to bring about positive change for blind and partially sighted people of all ages and anyone affected by sight loss.
Region - West Midlands
Where based - Your Local Area
What you will be doing?
• Working with other people living with sight loss, RNIB and partner organisations
• Identifying and delivering on customer priorities
• Helping to unify the sector to maximise resources, skills and influence
What skills and experience are needed?
- Able to contribute to our strategy
- Able to influence others
- Experience of board/committee structure
- Experience of sight loss
- Strong personal commitment
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- New experiences and skills
- A chance to build a strong community
What support will be given?
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed?
Flexible Per Month
Criminal Record Check Information
This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.