Stories Library Administration
Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 11463
We’re looking for an administrator with an interest in Media and Communications to work alongside the Stories Library Manager, helping to create engaging and powerful case studies.
This role will be supporting the development of the stories library to ensure we have good content, that it is correctly stored alongside the right consent from contributors.
You will need excellent grammar and spelling; a high level of IT literacy, and excellent communications skills. Must be dog friendly.
Region - London
Where based - On Site
Additional location information:
RNIB, 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE
What you will be doing?
- Creating and editing documents, using the digital asset management system
- Contacting our customers by phone and email
- Database management and updating content.
- Supporting your manager who has sight loss.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- Working in an office environment
- New experiences and skills
- Work with people with sight loss
- Experience working in a National Charity
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Sighted Guiding Training
When will you be needed?
Mon am, Mon pm, Tues am, Tues pm, Wed am, Wed pm, Thurs am, Thurs pm, Fri am, Fri pm
How often will I be needed?
7 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.