Admin/Office Support - L/Derry Office
Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 11472
Are you friendly and approachable with good administration skills? We are looking for volunteers within the L/Derry area who enjoy working with others, performing admin tasks and supporting the day to day tasks within the office.
Region Northern Ireland
Where based - On Site
Additional location information
Londonderry: 3 Strand Road, Londonderry BT48 7BH
What you will be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Maintain records and computer files
- Create documents and input data
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Provide sighted guiding
- Help set up room, tea/coffee for the community groups classes
- Research local contacts
- Assist the office with any administrative tasks.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Able to prioritise tasks and be flexible
- A knowledge of general admin practices
- A Pleasant telephone manner
- Communication and interpersonal skills
What will you gain from the role?
- Working in an office environment
- Work with a variety of people
- Work with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Week
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.