Confidence Building Course Administrator
Type of opportunity - Administration
Opportunity - 11379
Do you enjoy speaking to people and working with computers? Are you organised? You could support our Confidence Building courses.
You would assist with updating records, course promotion, contacting customers, creating registers and course evaluations. You would be working within a dedicated team, passionate about improving the lives of sight impaired people.
Region - South East
Where based - Your Local Area
Additional location information:
In your local RNIB office or home based
What you will be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Maintain records and computer files
- Create documents and input data
- Updating client records, creating course registers, carrying out course evaluations, helping with course promotion and marketing.
What skills/ experience are needed:
- Good communication skills,
- Good IT skills, able to use Word, Excel
What skills and experience are needed?
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and internet
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- New experiences and skills Work with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
When will you be needed? Flexible How often will I be needed?
5 hours per week
Criminal Record Check Information This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.