Tech Hub Support - Enniskillen Northern Ireland
Type of opportunity: Technology Opportunity - 11487
Do you have a passion for helping people discover the unlimited possibilities that technology can bring?
Would you like to open up a world of opportunities for blind and partially sighted people in your local community by training them to use technology?
Then join our local technology team helping people with sight loss get the most out of technology.
Region - Northern Ireland
Where based - On Site
Additional location information
What you will be doing?
- Support people with IT development
- New technology training
- Assistive Technology Training
- Working with a member of RNIB staff to deliver technology services
What skills and experience are needed?
- Good communication skills
- Patient approach to training
- Natural tech user
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Work with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
- Work with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
When will you be needed? Flexible
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Month
Criminal Record Check Information This role requires an enhanced criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.