Type of opportunity Fundraising Opportunity -11078
Would you like to be a part of the festive spirit and help raise vital funds for blind and partially sighted people?
We need enthusiastic and friendly volunteers to help with collections at train stations and shopping centres alongside choir groups.
Stations include Victoria, Cannon Street and Kings Cross.
Due to insurance requirements you need to be over 18 years of age
Your Local Area
Additional location information
Putney Exchange Shopping Centre Harrow High Street.
Dates to be confirmed. More locations to follow
What you will be doing?
Help with bucket collections,
Raising Awareness of RNIB Group
What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to use your own initiative
- A good communicator
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Work with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
How often will I be needed?
4 hours Per Event
Criminal Record Check Information
This role does not require a criminal record check
Apply now or register your interest to find out more.