Type of opportunity
Our volunteers help people with sight loss access and enjoy technology. We welcome IT experts, internet enthusiasts, smartphone fans and gadget lovers. You don’t need to be a tech guru to get involved. Volunteers also help us coordinate and organise our services. If you believe in the power of technology to transform lives, we’d be delighted to welcome you to the team.
North West, North East, South West, South East, East Midlands, West Midlands, London, East of England, Yorkshire/Humber, Wales
Your Local Area
Additional location information
What you will be doing?
A range of roles with RNIB's technology services.
What skills and experience are needed?
- An interest in technology
- Friendliness, enthusiasm and reliability
- Good Communication Skills
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
- Working with people with sight loss
- A sense of achievement
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Training as appropriate
- Support from Volunteers and Staff
- Ongoing learning and development
When will you be needed?
Criminal Record Check Information
This role requires an enhanced criminal record check