Lost and Found volunteer
Cats that have wandered or been lost often need help to find their way back home to be reunited with their owner.
How can I make a difference? Become a Lost and Found Cats Volunteer for a Cats Protection volunteer group!
As a Lost and Found Cats Volunteer, you will respond to enquiries from the general public about lost and found cats in your area, you will keep detailed and up to date records of these reports, investigate and match those cats that are reported lost with those that are reported found, injured or under the care of Cats Protection.
We welcome applications from all age groups and all areas of the community and are keen to diversify our volunteering workforce.
What are we looking for?
- Do you have an eye for investigation/detective work?
- Are you well organised?
- Are you able to work independently and as part of a team?
- Do you have sound IT skills?
- Are you patient and persistent?
Time the role requires:
Time commitment of 2 to 3 hours per week would not be unusual
How will you benefit?
- A positive volunteering experience with day to day support, guidance and direction.
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills.
- The opportunity to meet new people and work as part of a dedicated, supportive team for the UK’s leading feline welfare charity.