Information support and bucket collector
One off Information Support hosts and Bucket Collectors are needed to support a fantastic opportunity the Alzheimer's Society have been given by the Caravanning and Camping club.
• Saturday 25 & Sunday 26th August.
• Arley Hall, Cheshire . Caravanning and Camping Club & Festival of Lanterns.
• 2 people needed to set up an information stand and signposting people to support or volunteering opportunities, handing out leaflets etc. All stock will be provided.
• 5-10 bucket collectors needed to collect donations from people around the festival site.
• Each volunteer will be given a pass for the day they chose to attend with live music, food and drink stalls